2021 – Riverland. All rights reserved.
Program code: SY01
Skala Marion is a picturesque fishing village, built by the sea on the west coast of Thassos. It used to be the loading point for the iron mines which once existed a bit further up on the mountain. It is also the starting point for one of the most beautiful kayak routes of the island. Once you pass by the small port, you find the small paradise of Aspa (or Atspa); a small bay with crystal-clear, shallow waters and fine-grained, powdery sand. This is just the beginning, since the next bay looks equally exotic, with rocks surrounding the turquoise waters below Fari (the ancient pottery).
From there on, access by road is impossible due to the towering cliffs, which form small, successive, white-marble beaches that tempt you to swim in each one of them. After a swim, we move on to the next impressive part of our tour, surrounded by imposing scenery, with successive caves at the foot of vertical cliffs. Seabirds are constant companions on our trip, which ends at Trypiti.
We provide you with all the technical equipment
- Paddles & kayaks: two-seater, open top kayaks – easy to control and navigate
- Waterproof barrels to store your belongings
- 50N river buoyancy aid (life jacket)
You should have with you:
- Swimsuit or spare underwear
- Sunglasses with strap
- Summer footwear (water shoes, sandals or even flip-flops
- Adults: 50 euros
- Teenagers 14-17 years old: 45 euros
- Children up to 13 years old: 40 euros
- Minimum total charge: 300 euros
For family packages and prices for larger groups, please fill in our inquiry form.
- Trained guides
- All necessary equipment
- Local transportation
- Two light snacks (picnics)
- Digital photos
- 24% VAT