School Adventure Days
Program code: MS01
School adventure days are a great way for kids to spend valuable time together whilst keeping active and trying a variety of outdoor activities.
The school packages and prices vary for schools coming mid-week and during term time and those wanting to come outside of term time and on weekends.
Activities can be chosen from our wide selection, including; hiking, archery, abseiling, climbing, zip-line, birdwatching, kayaking, stand up paddling, rafting, mountain biking etc.
We provide you with all the technical equipment
- Paddles & kayaks: two-seater, open top kayaks – easy to control and navigate, 50N river buoyancy aid (life jacket)
- Pulleys, Carabiners, Slings & Lanyards, Abseil & Belay Devices, Harness, Climbing & Abseiling Helmet
- Bow, Arrows, Target, Quiver, Bracer & Finger Tab
- In addition, we provide isothermal suits, socks, gloves and shoes (neoprene) as well as anoraks
You should have with you:
- Swimsuit or spare underwear
- Sunglasses with strap
- Athletic & summer footwear (water shoes, sandals or even flip-flops)
- €25 per person
Activity session per activity lasts for:
Kayaking 90 mins / Climbing 30 mins / Zip Line 30 mins /Archery 30 mins
All family members do the same activity in a private session
- Trained guides
- All necessary equipment
- Digital photos
- 24% VAT