Nestos River SUP Tour
Stand Up Paddle Boards are fast becoming one of the best ways to get out on the water. You don’t need expertise or experience; just your drive and concentration until you find your balance! The word SUP stands for Stand-Up Paddle boarding. It is a fun way of exercise and expression, combining paddling and balance.
We offer taster experiences on the River Nestos and can organize guided tours on Lake Vistonida or Development courses on request.
The 2-kilometer long course lasts about 50 minutes. Our guide will provide instructions for a safe ride. After we leave the river, our guides will tend to our return to the starting point. During the summer months, we meet at the Adventure Park at the beach of Galani right at the start of the hiking trail. There, we put on our life jackets before we start this activity. During the winter months, we meet at the Riverland base in Toxotes and we get all the necessary equipment for the activity. * This activity runs every 1,5 hours
We provide you with all the technical equipment
- Paddles & boards: 11/6 & 9/9 boards – easy to control and navigate
- Waterproof barrels to store your belongings
- 50N river buoyancy aid (life jacket)
- In addition, we provide isothermal suits, socks, gloves and shoes (neoprene) as well as anoraks
You should have with you:
- Swimsuit or spare underwear
- Sunglasses with strap
- Summer footwear (water shoes, sandals or even flip-flops
- Adults: 20 euros
- Teenagers 10-16 years old: 15 euro
For family packages and prices for larger groups, please fill in our inquiry form.
- Trained guides
- All necessary equipment
- Local transportation
- Digital photos
- 24% VAT